Warning: We will never DM advertise on Discord, if you have received a message on Discord from what looks to be our bot please be aware that is not our bot. Our only bot has the tag discordadvertiser.com#3704, only ever install the bot from a link we have provided on our site.
Please carefully read this entire document before using our service. By using the service provided by Discord Advertiser ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Discord Advertiser ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account and/or your balance being set to zero (0) US Dollars.
The Terms of Service is the final and complete agreement and understanding of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings with respect thereto.
The Terms of Service may not be changed, amended, or in any manner modified by you except as authorized in a writing signed by both parties’ authorized agents;
Is not assignable, except to a successor in interest to substantially all of a party’s business or assets and any other attempt to assign or transfer this agreement or any interest herein is void.
The Terms of Service shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, personal representatives, licensees, and assigns.
- “Service” is the platform provided to users by Discord Advertiser, found at https://discordadvertiser.com.
- “Earnings” is the amount earned by a user on the platform for receiving advertising messages via the service to their Discord server.
- “Discord server owner” means a user that has linked at least one Discord server on the platform.
- “Advertising message” is a message sent by a user via the service.
- “Advertiser” is a user that has sent an adverting message.
- “Balance” is the total outstanding earnings for a user.
- “Payout” is the process of the company paying the Discord server owner the monetary value, and equivalent, of their balance via PayPal.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- As a Discord server owner, your balance will automatically be increased when an advertising message is successfully sent to your Discord server’s active channel.
- The amount you earn per advertising message is determined by the total user count within the active channel as per the earning tiers on https://discordadvertiser.com. We reserve the right to change these tiers at our own discretion without prior warning.
- Your balance can be viewed at any time by visiting https://discordadvertiser.com/servers/earnings.
- Upon reaching a balance equal to or greater than five (5) US Dollars, you may request a payout by providing your PayPal address on https://discordadvertiser.com/servers/earnings.
- Payouts are completed manually and may take up to 48 hours to be actioned.
- You are only eligible for a payout if you have a balance or equal to or greater than five (5) US Dollars.
- Payouts are completed via PayPal.
- You will be paid the total balance of your account at the time of it being actioned.
- Once a payout is complete, your balance will be reduced by the value of the payout.
5. Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
6. General Conditions
You acknowledge you will not directly or indirectly:
- Partake in any activity or action that the Company deems to be against the spirit or intent of the Service.
- Copy, modify, edit, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, transmit, or distribute any material obtained through the Service.
- Lease, sell, rent, or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes any part of the Service, including without limitation access to or use of the Service.
- Delete, alter, or obscure any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Service.
- Attempt to harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm a member of the Company.
- Organise or participate in any activity or group that is hateful, harmful, or offensive towards a race, sexual orientation or preferences, religion, heritage or nationality, disability or other health class, gender, age, or similar classes determined by the Company.
- Initiate, assist, or become involved in any form of attack or disruption to the Service, including without limitation distribution of a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
- Use robots, spiders, crawlers, man-in-the-middle software, or any other automated process to access, use, reverse engineer, or manipulate the Service, Accounts or Company.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Service or Accounts not belonging to you.
- Use the Service where it is prohibited by law.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and service resulting from any goods, data, information or service purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
- Within the Service, you may create an advertisement using "real world" money.
- Any payments made for an advertisement are payable in advance, final, and are not refundable in whole or in part, for any reason, except as required by applicable consumer rights law in your local jurisdiction. you will not receive money or other compensation for unused virtual items when an account is closed, whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary.
- We do not guarantee any success from using our service to advertise. The success of your advertisement is determined by you and you acknowledge that you may not see any benefit from purchasing an advertisement.
- You may not "chargeback" or reverse the payment made for the advertisement.
- You are soley responsible for the advertising message that you send. In the event where it breaks a third party's ToS, such as Discord's ToS, you will be held fully responsible. The Company is never held responsible for advertising messages sent via the Service that subsequently breaks the ToS of a third party.
- Creating an advertising message that is hateful, harmful, or offensive towards others is strictly prohibited.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for loss of earnings in an instance where a technical issue is experienced resulting in your advertisement being delayed.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.